lundi 25 février 2013

BEROY Shoes and Accessories!

                                                 
                                                              BEROY

                                                    Ms  LaDuh Kimagawa




 As I walked last week I stopped in a small Shoe and Accessories Store  called BEROY and I loved

 the Creations of Ms LaDuh Kimagawa


Let me share with you her Designs!




                                                       BEROY WOOL Bottles



Kitty has no edge on me as I can jump right on the table with these great beroy WOOL BOTTLES  shoes

and leggings from Belroy !


Available in Pink , brown, Purple and Greenwater!






                                                      BEROY LEO BOTTLES




Just me and kitty relaxing while I stay warm in my new LEO BOTTLES  from Belroy.  Great heels blend

into upper leggings that keep me toasty on these cold days!

Available in : brown, Blue and Black







                                      BEROY "SAKURA" SHOES AND HEADBAND



A quiet moment talking to my favorite plant and goldfish .... while wearing Belroy's sakura shoes with a

platform heel, matched with cute little socks..... There is even a  matching hairband with the cutest flower!

Shoes available in : White Y , Red, Pink, Green and Blue!

Hairband available in : Black , Blue, Green, Pink , Red and WhiteY!




Taxi to the Mainstore

Holanbra (46,24,24)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire