dimanche 19 avril 2015

B!asta , Wow Skins, .::ILLI::., Icons of Style, Serenity Style, Designer Circle103,100 Block Fashion Fair Event, On9 Event, Wltb.


Here is a playful "OH CECILIA!: Cherry . Floral & velvet dress" from B!ASTA  mesh 5 sizes.  The top is a short sleeve flowered blouse with a bow at the neck.   Suspenders support the skirt that is detailed with six buttons.  The bottom is hemmed in the flowered blouse material.
Available at the Designer Circle103  > April 25

.::WoW Skins:: brings us another gorgeous exclusive called " Susse" in 5 shades : Milk, Bronze, Golden, Tan and DarkTan. "Susse " comes with 3 different eyebrows colors ( red and black) a no brow option and cleavage option . The modifiable Shape "Susse"  is included.
There is also an exclusive " Susse lips Set" including 6 tattoo layers with different lip colors. Enjoy !
These exclusives are available at the 100 Block Fashion Fair Event which started on April 9th.

"Zoe Heels deluxe" comes to us from  ..::ILLI::... , a lovely closed high Heel wrapped in a multitude of straps, hud controlled with a huge choice of colors for mains shoe, straps, heel, sole and metal! Included  version Slink High , Belleza, Maitreya, TMP at the MarketPlace!

Icons of Style features a pack of 5 poses + mirrors called "Ella",
Try them out at The Designer Circle 103 > April 25

I used decor from Serenity Style with this cute "My Space Set" including *My Space Drawers*,*My Space Blackboard*,*My Space Rack*,*My Space Table* and *My Space Chair*
Available at the On9 Event > April 28



[B!ASTA] :OH CECILIA!: Cherry . Floral & velvet dress > Designer Circle 103 < April 25
.::WoW Skins::. V2 Susse Tan CL > 100 Block Fashion Fair Event
::WoW Skins::. Susse Shape > 100 Block Fashion Fair Event
.::WoW Skins::. Sousse Lips tattoo 06 > 100 Block Fashion Fair Event
Ikon Sovereign Eyes
*MC* "Falsies" Eyelash
Eyelure Photoreal Teeth
[LeLutka]-CANTO hair
.::ILLI::.. SLink Zoe Strapped Heels > Marketplace
Slink hands elegant1/ Feet High
Icons of Style :  Ella Pose 5 L > Designer Circle 103 < April 25
Serenity Style- My Space Set > On9 Event > April 28 - WLTB
*My Space Drawers*
*My Space Blackboard*
*My Space Rack*
*My Space Table*
*My Space Chair*

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire