mardi 19 mai 2015

ASHMOOT, Eternal Dream Poses, Designer Circle105


Hey dudes!  Going to the festival? Take me along!  I am already dressed for a Hippie Weekend!  Check me out..
My top is a leather halter with braided tassels over my midriff.  The super short shorts are denim cut offs with   a string belt.  The duster I wear is pure vintage paisley! Pretty cool huh?  My heels lace up to nearly the knee. The jewelry screams Hippie, no?  Same with the nail color I have on.  Well, let's go!  I have everything I need in this great shoulder bag in leather.  All items are sold separately by AsHmOoT  .  Have fun at the festival > Designer Circle 105 > May 23rd.


Eternal Dream Poses comes with a pack of 5 poses called " Liz". I used "Liz" 05 here. Check out these poses at  Designer Circle 105 > May 23rd



::WoW Skins::. V2 Lara Tan> THE THRIFT SHOP EVENT > May 30th
Shape : my own  
IKON Sovereign Eyes
*MC* "Falsies" Eyelash
Eyelure Photoreal Teeth
NO.MATCH_NO.SIGN

AsHmOoT > Designer Circle105 > May 23
*AsHmOoT_Acc Coll_Hanging Hearts Necklace/
*AsHmOoT_Acc Coll_Owl Earrings
*AsHmOoT_Acc Coll_Band Beads Ring
*AsHmOoT_AW Coll_Long Cardigan
*AsHmOoT_Bad Girl_Fringe Top_
*AsHmOoT_S/S Coll_Hippie Mini Shorts
*AsHmOoT Beauty Coll_FNP Shiny Glitter ( Slink)
*AsHmOoT_Acc Coll_Hand Sack Bag
*AsHmOoT_AW Coll_High Sandals Boots/

Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1/Feet High
Eternal Dream Poses *ED* Liz 05 > Designer Circle105 > May 23rd

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire